I would love to, at some point in the near future, do some easy changes to the kitchen. Easy changes that make a huge difference. Right now it’s just so white, it needs some color asap! We already have the paint color picked out, but I’ve also been looking at some back splash ideas. Who knew you could do so many different and cool looking ideas with a back splash? Check out my favorites and let me know your thoughts:
1. Love chevron.
2. It seems like subway tile back splashes are becoming more popular. It’s understandable though, because I think they would look great in any kitchen, depending on the color chosen.
3. I LOVE black. This is beautiful. I think black would look good in our kitchen too!
4. Pretty sure Charlie would never go for this, but it’s still fun to look at 🙂
5. Love, love, love. This is so pretty.
6. I am really, really liking this one. The walls we would be covering are already white, just like in this picture. I think it would turn out amazing.
Let us know your thoughts, we’d love to hear!