One of my best friends is getting married in May, and her bridal shower is in April. I want to do something cool and different for her gift, instead of something common. I want her wedding gift to be something her and her soon to be husband can keep and be reminded of their big day, but the bridal shower gift is mainly about her. I wont post on here what I really want to do, just in case, but I will show some other ideas that I have in mind.
Gifts For The Bride
* Since the bridal shower obviously comes before the wedding (duh), and it’s for the bride, it’s ok to get her gifts mainly for herself. The bride deserves to be pampered and definitely deserves some treats for herself after all that wedding planning! Here’s the perfect gift for her to use up until her wedding day (and even after) to make sure her skin is smelling and looking great for their wedding day.
* If budget is not a huge concern for you, you can splurge on your girl and get her a monogrammed necklace of her (almost) new initials. I have a feeling my friend Liz would love this. Some of these can look tacky, but I think this one looks classy and elegant, something she could wear anywhere!
* Victoria’s Secret gift card or bridal robe/zip up. I LOVE VS and would love if someone got this robe for me, so I think any bride would love it. If you’re not sure, get her a gift card so she can pick out her goodies for her man. Wink wink.
For The Couple
If you don’t want to get the bride a gift mainly for herself, here’s some great ideas for gifts both the bride and groom can enjoy together.
* A pillow made just for them with their names and wedding date is a sure win. Any couple would love something like this, especially since it means you put a lot of thought into the gift.
* You know how at almost every baby shower you’ve ever been to you most likely have seen a diaper cake? Well, here’s the bridal shower version of that: a housewarming cake! You use dish towels for the “cake” and kitchen utensils or whatever else you want to decorate it. Seems pretty easy and fun.
* Love this next idea. Get a pot holder and fill it with goodies for the house. So cute!
* Or you can just get a big basket and fill it with things every couple needs! Definitely a gift they would love for sure.
* Personalized champagne flutes with their names and their wedding day on them. A gift they could use on their wedding day and really keep forever.
Hope you enjoyed our bridal shower gift guide, and we hope it gave you some ideas for the next bridal shower you attend!