New recipe! New recipe! Annnnd it’s delicious. I’m not gonna lie, I made this up as I went along when cooking tonight and it came out really good. Who doesn’t love some grilled potatoes?! Especially healthy ones!
Here’s all of my ingredients mixed together in a bowl. It even smelled awesome before I started cooking!
How my little foil pouch looked while cooking the potatoes. Placed on a grilling skillet for about 20 minutes.
- White or red potatoes (amount depends on how many servings - we used 3 decent sized white potatoes for 2 of us and have leftovers)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tsp. paprika
- 2 tsp. rosemary
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- sea salt
- Really, you can guess at how much of each herb/seasoning you want to use.
- Cut up potatoes, place in bowl
- Add in each seasoning
- Stir everything together
- Make a little bag out of foil
- Put seasoned potatoes into your foil pouch
- Place foil pouch onto skillet, cook at medium heat for 15 minutes
- If potatoes seem done, remove from heat. I cooked them for another 5 minutes on medium low.
Enjoy – Happy Hump Day!