Could this really be happening? Is NY’s weather finally starting to heat up after what seems like a year long winter? Let’s all cross our fingers…
Now that it’s finally spring, I’m thinking about all the projects I want to tackle. One of the top 3 on my list is renovating our front porch. It’s pretty fugly right now, like really bad, but I think I’m up for the challenge. It’s an indoor porch with black carpeting. Oh and pillars that have been painted white about 10 times over. The paint is chipping, the windows wont open because they’ve been painted shut and the carpet needs to be taken out or cleaned. I keep looking at ideas of what I’d like, and I’ve found a few awesome indoor porches I thought I’d share.
Source Not Found
Doesn’t looking at pretty porches make you so happy? I know it does for me Can’t wait to have that baby up and running for summer time dinners! Yes, the porch will be up and running.
Happy hump day!
I haven’t posted in forever! But I have a good reason – we’ve been on vacation for the last week! It’s been so long since we’ve taken a nice long, relaxing vacation, this was much needed. We actually went on a cruise out of New York City on NCL’s Breakaway ship. It. Was. Amazing. I can’t even tell you how much fun we had and how much delicious food we ate. Seriously the best time ever. I thought I’d share a few photos of our trip – enjoy!
Look how blue the water was. Definitely the bluest I have ever seen it.
When we were in Great Stirrup Cay, which is Norwegian Cruise Line’s private island, we saw Royal Caribbean’s Explorer of the Seas, which is the first ship we ever cruised on! So cool to see that.
By far my favorite picture taken below.
My man. I’m a lucky gal
Love this guy so much! Had such an amazing time – we can’t wait to cruise again!
Do you like cruising? Where have you gone?
I’m back with another recipe! And this is one you don’t want to miss out on. I saw this recipe a while back on Pinterest, and with a few tweaks I think I’ve got it perfected! If you love chicken, veggies and Italian seasoning, you’re gonna love this.
- 4-6 Chicken Breasts
- Red Potatoes (cut into cubes - use however many you think is good. We used about 6)
- Green Beans (Fresh are always better, we used about 2 handfuls)
- Italian Seasoning Packet (We used 2)
- 1/2 Stick of Butter (Original recipe called for whole stick, I don't like to use that much)
- Cut up potatoes and trim beans
- Put chicken breasts into a line on your cooking dish (We use a 9x13 dish)
- Then place in the potatoes and green beans
- Sprinkle with packet of Italian seasoning
- Top with little chunks of the butter cut up
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour
Have you ever tried this recipe and made an adjustments to it? I’d love to know what you’ve done!